Social media & influencer marketing for lifestyle trade fair
HansePferd is the largest horse fair in northern Germany. Every two years, HansePferd attracts around 50,000 horse-loving visitors to Hamburg’s exhibition halls in the spring. It offers a wide range of equestrian products, training, health, riding vacations, breeding and more. Numerous action areas form the backdrop for 300 horses and ponies of more than 35 breeds.
The fair was closed in 2022.
Strategy & Implementation
- Social Media Conception & Influencer Marketing
- Platforms: Instagram & Facebook
- Social media strategy, online editing, interviews
- Research, selection & management of numerous influencers and implementation of campaigns
- Content production: text, photo and video production, animation, motion design
- Community Management & Building
- Influencer evaluation, conception and implementation Cooperations
- Data Driven Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing: Performance Marketing & Content Marketing: Post Pushes on Meta Platforms
Building and managing an equestrian enthusiastic, very active community on Facebook & Instagram.
Social media expanded as one of the most important channels for visitor acquisition.